Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :
MIA avatar MIA

Can you put together a contest?

Sat, May 26, 2012 at 5:41 AM

I think we are due... last one was for the Oracle, that was a while ago. How about for a t-shirt, or something like that.
(We never did see who won the signed Oracle did we?)

I'd enter for that tote bag... where did they go?
"e"

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

Re: Can you put together a contest?

Mon, May 28, 2012 at 11:14 PM

I don't have a issue with this, however I pretty dry when it comes to giveaway items. I may have a couple shirts here that would fit a child...but everything else is gone for the most part. I would hate to have a prize that I couldn't accommodate everyone with (size wise), who entered the contest. I would have to ask management if they have anything laying around, maybe something signed.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

2. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, May 29, 2012 at 6:46 AM

Thanks for checking....
    "e"

3. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Tue, May 29, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Put Sully on this forum :)
    Or ask him to make a small video"My greeting to the winner of this contest"
    That can be the best prize
    I am an angel. My horns are just there to hold the halo up

4. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Tue, May 29, 2012 at 3:14 PM

how bout just mailing one of his picks. Dang if it's the one I don't have yet...

5. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 6:57 AM

How about the whole band.... congrats Blagica you won the contest video...that would be a keeper!

Can't you get a pick off e-bay? Although, would that be trustworthy and probably more meaningful that you caught it yourself. Maybe at a M&G you can ask him for one. Or we can do a push to get IStandAlone a Sully pick. I think together we're all pretty good at getting things done.
    "e"

6. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Its all about community Elly
    Together we can get everything!!!!!

7. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Yeah, I will NEVER purchase anything like that on Ebay. I just don't trust people. And I totally understand what you mean about (even if I get it from a reliable source) not meaning the same as if I caught it. I have been blessed enough to have gotten to meet some really cool people over the years, and get some awesome autographs. When it comes to stage stuff, everything I have I have caught myself (or had the security guy on the other side of the rail hand it to me, cause it fell in front of the barricade.). I was really REALLY hoping for something from Godsmack on this tour, and at the M&G I asked Robbie what it took to get one of his picks, and he said "you have to catch it." HAHA, it was an awesome exchange between he and i, cause I told him I'd be in front and trying, so he said he'd try. (he ended up not throwing out any pics that I saw, but I know he plays with fingers anyway,). I had thought about asking Sully if I could get one from him at the M&G, but he just didn't seem like he was in the right mood. He wasn't in a bad mood, don't get me wrong, but I didn't want to be "that guy" who asked the douchebag type questions, then when Sully would be talking to the crowd, he'd say "you'll never believe what this asshole asked me earlier.." hahahaha.
    I did manage to get LZZY Hale's pick, which is still awesome.

8. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 8:23 AM

That is so cool,to catch something from the band
    On one video Sully throw himself in the crowd and they take him off his pants
    Now that is a catch

On the Metallica concert they were throwing stuffs in about 15min I think,a lot and I mean a lot of stuffs

9. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 9:07 AM

IStandAlone, if we ever go see Godsmack together I'll be the surrogate "that guy douchebag" that asks Sully for a pick. One way or another we'll get you one this summer. Promise.

10. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 9:28 AM

I think it would be neat if they did special things like that at the M&G. Even if it's just a pick or drumstick, or something like that for the VIPs. There was one set of pics from a M&G somewhere where everyone had a drum head or something like that. I know the swag itself is still nice, but picks and drumsticks are my fav souvenirs to take home. Every pick or stick I have is an awesome addition to my memorabilia, and I can't really call any one in particular my "favorite." But my Dimebag Darrell pick from Damageplan would have to be up there.
    Funny story: the first pick I ever got at a concert was back in about 86. I think it was Raven, Slayer, and WASP. Johnny Rod's (bass for WASP) pick went home with me.

11. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 9:35 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    IStandAlone, if we ever go see Godsmack together I'll be the surrogate "that guy douchebag" that asks Sully for a pick. One way or another we'll get you one this summer. Promise.

Sounds like a plan, I see a show in our future. Then sometime a trip to Macedonia to see Blagica....

12. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 9:37 AM

razor_wire wrote:

YIKES!!!!

IStandAlone takes his Picks very seriously Razor......BE CAREFUL NOW...Lmao!!!
    "C."

13. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 9:46 AM

haha, are you referring to my story about Aaron Lewis and the lady next to me?

14. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 10:11 AM

A Godsmack concert, a pick...grab Sully's socks...and off to Macedonia.... now that is a great plan!
    "e"

15. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 10:18 AM

elly wrote:
    A Godsmack concert, a pick...grab Sully's socks...and off to Macedonia.... now that is a great plan!
    "e"

On one video Sully throw himself in the crowd and they take him off his pants...
    Now that is a catch
    And Sully is not some big guy,I can take him and run...

16. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 10:21 AM

elly wrote:

It's a lot but I think I can handle it. Will require a decent amount of beer though.

17. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 10:24 AM

oh you'll get lots of beer if you get Sully's socks... bring them to Macedonia, give to Blagica and I know she'll beer you up with thanks
    "e"

18. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 10:27 AM

speaking of beer, Razor, ever had Shiner? It's brewed down here right outside of San Antonio. It's not bad. I never tried it until I saw Chickenfoot a few years ago. Michael Anthony handed me one from the stage. (now, seeing how I'm a former bass player..) that was better than any pick or drumstick could have been...getting a beer from your idol...

19. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Chickenfoot - what kind of name is that??? (never heard of them, him, her)

And you should chat with Smackbass...he's a bass player too....

and better then a pick or drumstick.... umm Sully's socks handed to you.....( being a sock wearer) hehe
    "e"

20. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 10:42 AM

No, never heard of Shiner. I drank a local beer when I was in Dallas/Arlington last summer but damned if I can remember what it was called. Wasn't Shiner though