Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

About the European Tour - question about the setlist and

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Hello everybody,

Excuse me for interrupting the forum, I was looking for an e-mail of the band or a way to contact them, and decided to give it a go through the official forum here.

As a European fan of Godsmack from over 10 years, my absolute favorite song is Serenity, it literally made an impact on my life in when it came out if I'm not mistaken around 2003-2004. After watching and listening all the concerts out there in US, I got worry about Godsmack preforming the song in Europe. It's not in their US concerts from the tour, so I assume that it wont be here either, can someone give me some hope that they will preform the song here?

I must say that I'm over excited to attend their concert here, I saw all my favorite bands over the years, some like Metallica and Slayer I saw over 5 times, but this will be my first time seeing Godsmack so I got my fingers crossed to be able to live "Serenity" and feel the energy of the song on the festival. Please, please give me some hope that they can actually preform the song.

Regards
Emil

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: About the European Tour - question about the setlist and

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Greetings!
    i can't wait your show in Bucharest! , i am a concert photographer and i realy want to photograph your show here. Please contact me !
    Best of all
    Alex Csiki
    Bucharest

2. Moderator

Re: About the European Tour - question about the setlist and

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Alex Csiki wrote:
    Greetings!
    i can't wait your show in Bucharest! , i am a concert photographer and i realy want to photograph your show here. Please contact me !
    Best of all
    Alex Csiki
    Bucharest

To do this you need to sent a photo/press pass request to godsmackinfo@yahoo.com so I can forward to management for review. They decide who gets granted one... and press/photo passes are limited each show.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

3. Re: About the European Tour - question about the setlist and

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Blagica wrote:
    I like this plan
    Trivium can make a really good show,believe me!
    I see better now I can skip the complete second evening
    Axl-3 hours LMAO,we will see....

When I'm good I'm very good BUT when I'm bad I'm better

Trivium are a great band, good emblematic songs and have so many fans like my sis and mrs, but it's not my favorite band. I'll go to the festival only because of the Godsmack, and if that's the only group I see at that festival I'll be more than happy, don't listen to the other bands, but Clawfinger, Heaven Shall Burn and Within Temptation are a groups that I would like to see, Trivium, Iggy and The Stooges, Ugly Kid Joe are a bands I'll never go to a concert any other way, but should be nice to see them too. That's why the big festivals with 30+ groups and multiply stages are good because there are always some favorite bands playing, and you don't have to wait or skip something, but you can never see all the bands. So except GNR everything else seems nice and worth seeing.

All the best Blagica, see you in Sofia in two weeks. And if you want we can make some Anti-Axl shirts :) but as I know how many fans they have around here don't know how appropriate that would be :)

PS if I have to choose between Clawfinger and Trivium, defiantly Trivium, I just reminded myself how annoying Clawfinger can be :)

4. Re: About the European Tour - question about the setlist and

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 6:06 AM

Did you see the video that I posted?

5. Re: About the European Tour - question about the setlist and

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 10:29 AM

you might like this Emilmlo
    https://www.facebook.com/emilijapendeva

6. Re: About the European Tour - question about the setlist and

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 12:20 AM

I saw the video and I know the girl in person, Emilia Pendeva and Emil Saparevski are one of the best tattoo artists in Bulgaria, along with 6-7 other artists, and of course my favorite is Petja Evlogieva. Emil Saparevski made my tattoos so far I have one whole back and on my ankle, I'm a fan of his work and he's really cool guy, organizing some of the concerts in Bulgaria and the annual tattoo fest in Sofia. It's nice to have such a professional tattoo artists here, some like Emil doing their work from more than 20 years, so you can get a really professional tattoo made by a true artist in Bulgaria if you want to.

7. Re: About the European Tour - question about the setlist and

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 6:28 AM

hello to everyone here....and i had to apologize for my bad english

....damn, i`m so fuc*ing sad that i can not be close to one and only GS ....so close yet so far

well...i hope to see them once in my life...
    bloddy work don`t let me to travel in the summer
    just let it be....

8. Re: About the European Tour - question about the setlist and

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Responsible thing from Godsmack to announce the Sully situation and their canceled performances on those concerts. Hope that Sully is getting better and Godsmack will be able to finish the European Tour in good health.

9. Re: About the European Tour - question about the setlist and

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 9:42 AM

He will be better
    I can offer him some help if he need
    [Out of my mind… Back in five minutes.]