Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

PARIS

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 8:29 AM

Hi Staff,

I gave my husband for his birthday 2 tickets for the concert in Paris ( We are living in Holland)
This morning they left with his collegue for a 5 hour trip, both in a great mood, because they really looking forward to this!

Now is already on his way back home because the concert was cancelled.
Nothing mentioned on the site of Le Bataclan, only a little paper at the door in Paris:
Godsmack annulee....

What is the best thing we can do? I can ask the money back from the booking agency, but thats not what he really want offcourse. He just want to be with a concert of his favourite band!

Is there coming an other concert? Or maybe in an other country in our area?

Regards,
Irene

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: PARIS

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Excuse me for writing, hope that the Staff will response soon and take action on your issue.

But I think that you should contact the ticket company, the organizers of the concert and here the Godsmack band. They should either refund you or change your ticket.

Now as a concerts left in their tour, the Germany is the one closest to Holland, you should choose between those:

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 Leipzig Germany Parkbuhn
    Tue, Jul 3, 2012 Hamburg Germany Grosse Freiheit 36
    Wed, Jul 4, 2012 Dortmund Germany Signal Iduna Park

Hamburg and Dortmund are near Holland and near than Paris, so I hope is not much of a inconvenience and your Husband will be able to see his favorite band there.

Regards

2. Moderator

RE: PARIS

Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 2:14 PM

They should be refunding the tickets per each cancelled show via the box offices of each venue.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com