Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

has anyone ever meet sully

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 7:29 AM

i was wondering if anyone ever meet sully? he looks like a coll person. everyone who did let me know . thanks.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: has anyone ever meet sully

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 9:36 AM

I have met him a bunch of times. He and the guys are very cool. Some of those meetings will always remain as some of the best memories of my life! Hope you get a chance to meet them some day!

2. Re: has anyone ever meet sully

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 11:15 AM

hi jill. thanks for the info. i know sully is cool and down to earth. i will try to meet him. thanks again.

3. Re: has anyone ever meet sully

Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 5:08 AM

The only disappointing thing here are your facts DG... Perhaps you are confusing Sully with yourself?? :)

4. Re: has anyone ever meet sully

Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 8:48 AM

never met him, but if I did and he was midget sized and smelling like 4 day old road kill, I wouldn't care! He's too delish and too talented to have anything like that be a bad thing. Sign me up!
    ~ I'm tougher then nails, I can promise you that~

5. Re: has anyone ever meet sully

Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Meeting any form of celebrity is pointless. If you like their acting, buy their movies. If you like their music, buy their albums. Beyond that, they're just people.

6. Re: has anyone ever meet sully

Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 2:09 PM

I don't think it's pointless, yes they are just people like you and I but if some one inspires you, it's pretty cool to meet them.
    "In your eyes, you can bid me farewell."

7. Moderator

Re: has anyone ever meet sully

Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Jill A wrote:
    The only disappointing thing here are your facts DG... Perhaps you are confusing Sully with yourself?? :)

Did you expect anything less from someone with the mentality of a 5 year old? Kinda sad....really.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Grab your gun, time to go to hell. I'm no hero guilty as charged..... Search & Destroy... "

8. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 6:08 AM

Bat Woman wrote:
    i was wondering if anyone ever meet sully? he looks like a coll person. everyone who did let me know . thanks.

yep, met him twice, first at his solo, he was awesome, very down to earth nice guy. (just as i expected, he's human lol,)
    2nd time with GS. ahh he remembered me, sweet. he wasn't feeling well so chatted a bit but you could see he was sick and probably wanting to rest but he nicely met us all.

it was great meeting him....and the rest of the guys...puts a smile on your face.
    "e"

9. Re: has anyone ever meet sully

Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 6:40 AM

When you admire someone so much, it's really nice to give them a hug and thank them for their inspiration....met Sully many of times, and when I saw him last it felt great to tell him I appreciate him and his work....they might be ordinary people, but they do extraordinary things...
    La Vida Loca.

10. MIA avatar MIA

Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 2:53 PM

Smackalicious wrote:
    ....they might be ordinary people, but they do extraordinary things...

well said! and that's why it's great to meet them
    "e"

11. Re: has anyone ever meet sully

Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 2:09 PM

Me and a couple of friends met the band when they played a small club gig in London, UK back in March 2003. The band had just finished a souncheck, and as they left the building we approached them, and Sully got really exited becouse he noticed we were all wearing Godsmack T shirts, which he thought was cool as Godsmack do not have a big fan base in the UK. They all posed for a group photo with us, and signed some rare promo posters which were displayed in the venue to promote Faceless.

12. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 3:04 PM

very cool....
    "e"

13. Re: has anyone ever meet sully

Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 10:37 PM

I didn't get to personally talk to him, but I did get within a foot of him after his show in Dubuque, IA this year, I waited outside by the bus when he came out, I was gonna try getting a pic with him but there was a lotta other ppl there for the same reason, and he was already heading on the bus by the time i wouldve had the chance to approach him lol, i could tell he was wanting to get on the bus anyway.. i did get a closeup pic of him before that but didnt get one with him, but hopefully hell be in iowa again lol
    ~Jenny Ann~

14. Re: has anyone ever meet sully

Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 3:05 PM

I HAVE SEEN SULWY ON DA PEOPLE BOX. HE MADE MUSIX 4 MY sOUL.

http://the-dark-gift.deviantart.com/
    http://world2.talesofmagic.co.uk/?c=1&u=402009671

15. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 4:42 AM

oh crap you are so lucky DG :P
    "e"

16. Re: has anyone ever meet sully

Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 11:07 AM

Other than a quick cattle-call meet 'n greet in 2006 and passings in the Lobby of the Hard Rock Hotel, I can't say I've met Sully. Many of the Sistahs have...mixed reviews, not for me to comment on.

(side bar...VooDoo just started on the radio...LOVE when that happens)

I have met Robbie, very briefly, after he had been presented with the last quilt the Sistahs made for him (well, his daughter). He's very laid back, great personality.

Tony, the elusive Tony...couldn't get him, so we took a picture of "Rock Star's" breakfast (funny story, but you had to be there).

However, the best encounter for me deals with Shannon. On two separate occassions (both at the Orlando Hard Rock Hotel), many Sistahs and I had the opportunity to spend time with him and Mrs. Shannon (yes, I know her name, but here we refer to the wives as Mrs. ___). A very down-to-earth couple; we all just sat around the table talking about whatever came to mind. Very good memories.

17. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 5:02 AM

LMAO....quick cattle- call m&g.... hehe yeah that's what it was like. mooooove on by...LOL
    very cool with Mr & Mrs Shannon.
    mixed reviews with Sully...nope lol don't wanna know. Personally he was VERY nice both times i met him. liked the Avalon better, it was more intimate and i didn't mooooooove along like with GS.

still hehehe quick cattle-call. ok next...get branded...but some of us already were with our tats.

hehe Marley...i'll be chuckling for some time on that one....cattle-call.hehe. but you can understand why....
    "e"