Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Lamenants

Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Will we recieve the lamenants we were promised? Dogtags just isn't cutting it. I earned my real NAVY dogtags in the war!!!
Be Real.....or Be Gone....

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Lamenants

Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 9:48 AM
  2. Re: Lamenants

Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 10:59 AM

So, is it wrong that I like dogtags? Serious question, not trying to be snarky. Over the past few years, I seem to have collected a handful and I like them. Is that offensive?

3. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Lamenants

Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 5:04 AM

you know i was thinking the same thing Marley....original comment...i was thinking wow, that was kinda powerful. hope he got his laminate. he deserves....
    "e"

4. Re: Lamenants

Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 7:23 PM

MarleyBlue wrote:
    So, is it wrong that I like dogtags? Serious question, not trying to be snarky. Over the past few years, I seem to have collected a handful and I like them. Is that offensive?

Yep! But offensive works.

http://the-dark-gift.deviantart.com/
    http://world2.talesofmagic.co.uk/?c=1&u=402009671

5. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Lamenants

Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 11:40 AM

ok, i got GS dog tags.....it was for the VIP extra swag. They are my fav as it was personal LOL. i didn't need anything signed or t-shirts or posters....i have everything signed, all pix, the VIP passes, my arm...like i said i got everything and more signed. It was just the principle of it, and i paid for it...
    So i got them in the mail late last week...value on package.... $2. ...shipping... $30. really the dog tags are only worth 2 bucks.....for me they are priceless...i love them.....
    I surrender for the VIP Sully Avalon ....as he doesn't have dogtags.... i'll be happy when the DVD comes out and i can re-live the Avalon experience again.

So thanks Wade....made my day to get the dogtags.....well worth the wait. :D

Hopefully next time they won't advertise extras.....when you think about it....they dont' need to. i mean you meet and greet the band, get some stuff signed, get your pix, primo seats....there is really nothing more needed. Plus with GS, Justin was the nicest making sure we were all looked after and all was well. Great experience. i'd do it again.
    "e"