Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Augusta, GA

Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 3:23 AM

Who is coming out to this show? 34 days and I am fixing to bust already!!!
Georgia

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Augusta, GA

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 1:47 PM

We'll be there, what's good Hotel to stay in down there. Coming from Charlotte - our fist time in Augusta.

2. RE: Augusta, GA

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 9:12 PM

I have actually never been to Augusta so I have no idea, I'm sorry! We are only about an hour or so away so I'll be having a long night driving back home. Will the Masters be over by then? I hope so because I'm sure the hotels are all booked up for that as well. Do ya'll have floor tix or seats?

Georgia

3. RE: Augusta, GA

Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 8:56 AM

The Masters end this Sunday (barring any weather issues that makes it extend to Monday).

4. RE: Augusta, GA

Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 1:43 AM

TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Georgia

5. MIA avatar MIA

RE: Augusta, GA

Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 10:07 AM

holy $hit I heard you screaming all the way up here in Canada. LOL. I can read your excitement!!

Woot! Woot!!

less then 48 hrs..... YAY!!!!!!!!!!

looking forward to your review!!
    "e"

6. RE: Augusta, GA

Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Your excitement is contagious. 4 weeks today until Nashville F**ckin' Tennessee!!

"breathing life into your lungs... are you immune to me?"

7. RE: Augusta, GA

Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Date had to cancel.

Son needs car to work two shifts at two different jobs Friday.

Tickets at Will Call in Augusta.

Waiting on BFF to see if she can go and drive, if not I guess I'm renting a car and eating the other ticket.

So conflicted right now.

Georgia

8. RE: Augusta, GA

Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Decided to stay at the Marriott, hopefully within stumbling distance.

9. RE: Augusta, GA

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 3:43 AM

Just thinkin' about
    Tomorrow
    Clears away the cobwebs,
    And the sorrow
    'Til there's none!
    Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
    I love ya Tomorrow!
    You're always
    A day
    A way!

Georgia

10. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 5:19 AM

really? I hope your BFF is available. Well, I wish I coujld come with you more
    "e"

11. RE: Augusta, GA

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Well id be more than happy to be your date but wa state a couple hundred or so miles away give or take a couple thousand miles, hope you have a great time and we want minute by minute details, set list and so on.

12. RE: Augusta, GA

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Setlist! Setlist! Setlist!

13. RE: Augusta, GA

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:25 AM

I'll try to tweet as much of the set list as I can.... Hoping I don't get plowed over and lose my phone like I did during the "Anthrax Incident" LOL!!!

@gmhoopau
    Georgia

14. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM

But most importantly...have a great time!!! I'm sure the setlist will be posted on line somewhere.

AND No incidents this time.... LOL

Woot! Woot!

You know we're all depending on your review LOL
    "e"

15. RE: Augusta, GA

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:39 AM

awesome. I just started following you (...and I mean that in the non-creepy way)

16. RE: Augusta, GA

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:50 AM

It's sort of embarassing ... Simply put, at the Anthrax/Testament show at the MB HOB I was overcome by Crown Royal and Antisocial and dove into the pit, not real bright when you have a small purse over your shoulder and your phone, cameral, car keys, cash and drivers license all in your bosom. All that and I'm 44 years old, I was no match for the kiddies! LOL, they were very sweet when they picked me up off the floor however.
    Georgia

17. RE: Augusta, GA

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM

I really hope they crank out either Sick Of Life or Time Bomb somewhere on this tour. it's been a long time. a dusted off surprise in the setlist would be nice. anyone else have a wish list song? (and rocky mountain way, as dusty as it is, does not count as a surprise).

18. RE: Augusta, GA

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Georgia wrote:
    It's sort of embarassing ... Simply put, at the Anthrax/Testament show at the MB HOB I was overcome by Crown Royal and Antisocial and dove into the pit, not real bright when you have a small purse over your shoulder and your phone, cameral, car keys, cash and drivers license all in your bosom. All that and I'm 44 years old, I was no match for the kiddies! LOL, they were very sweet when they picked me up off the floor however.
    Georgia

I love it. drinking too much and wiping out in Grand Style is really the best way to enjoy a show. congrats!

((you said bosom))

19. RE: Augusta, GA

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 5:30 AM

Dropped off our daughter at Grandma and Grandpa's. Augusta, here we come!!

20. RE: Augusta, GA

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 5:48 AM

JRock76 wrote:
    Dropped off our daughter at Grandma and Grandpa's. Augusta, here we come!!

Floor or seats? We are fixing to have such and awesome night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Georgia