Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

meet and greet

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Only a few shows in but who has done the meet and greet and if so what was your experience?

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

RE: meet and greet

Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 9:09 AM

The new M&G pix are nice. TX. Nice to look at.
    "e"

2. Moderator

Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 9:58 PM

MarleyBlue wrote:

Oh, and as for the smiling thing...I get that too. I'll be sitting at my desk, by myself working on something, concentrating on the task at hand and someone will ask why I'm not smiling. To that I ask "what would you think if you came in here and saw me staring at the computer grinning like an idiot?!"

hahahaa that's what I say... should I walk around with a big a$$ cheesy smile 24/7?? ... I mean I know people would wonder what we where up too, but can't see me doing that LOL!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

3. Moderator

Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 10:08 PM

MarleyBlue wrote:

(and by the way, not judging anyone here...I would hope people have figured out by now that I don't do that...you'd probably be surprised over the grief I used to get HERE for not doing that)

I know your not, but just mean people in general can judge him or anyone in the "spotlight" when they have no clue what is going on behind the scenes. It happens... Sorry you have gotten grief over that, doesn't really seem very fair.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com