Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:53 AM

LOL Elly. It's ok, I was only kidding. You can talk about Hamilton all you want. and I would love to see the video your bf shot.

2. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 12:12 PM

All videos and pictures are good,they have so much memories in them
    I am an angel. My horns are just there to hold the halo up

3. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Just to be clear, I mean the video your bf shot of Godsmack in Hamilton.

4. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 12:39 PM

razor_wire wrote:
    Just to be clear, I mean the video your bf shot of Godsmack in Hamilton.

LMAO!!! only GS, that's all

i have it on the card thing... you know the little card thing... can i copy that? I could send you a copy then.
    "e"

5. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Yes, you can copy it if you have a card reader. Check the ports on your computer. Sometimes there's a slot built right into the side. If there's one the right size just jam "the little card thing" in and it should open as a file. If not, just gimme your address and I'll come hang out tonight with you and the bf. I'll wear clean socks. Promise.

6. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 3:19 PM

elly wrote:
    My older sis is a tech junkie, has all the latest and greatest. I get her hand me downs lol. I've had a Sony and Cannon digital camera thanks to her and now I'll have a Nikon. I get first dibs on what she's got. I do well LOL.

That's funny. My brother's the tech junkie too and I've gotten a few hand me downs from him as well. Beats spending your own money, and you get some decent stuff to boot.

7. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 6:56 PM

hey we did not have the screens in syracues

8. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Sat, May 26, 2012 at 4:33 AM

We didn't have screens down here in Binghamton either....bummer
    "C."

9. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Sat, May 26, 2012 at 7:39 AM

no screens in Corpus, either. No pyros. Not even the stage backdrop. Just a good ol' fashioned rock show. Don't get me wrong, any time you get to see Godsmack is a good one, but I still can't help but feel this show was the bastard stepchild of the tour....

10. Moderator

Sun, May 27, 2012 at 12:57 AM

IStandAlone wrote:
    no screens in Corpus, either. No pyros. Not even the stage backdrop. Just a good ol' fashioned rock show. Don't get me wrong, any time you get to see Godsmack is a good one, but I still can't help but feel this show was the bastard stepchild of the tour....

All that stuff is really cool and all, but VERY VERY expensive as well So sometimes they leave the bells and whistles out and just go out and tear it up. Plus any good band does not need all that jazz, their live show should stand alone on it's own. (No pun intended) LOL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

11. Moderator

Sun, May 27, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Great picture BTW of you Smackers
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

12. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Sun, May 27, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Oh believe me, I love the idea of just a good 'ol rock show, I was in no way criticizing their performance. Some of the best shows I've seen are just the band and amps, in a small place without all the extras. I was mainly bitching about the venue itself. I have issues with them anyway, and this was probably the last show I will attend there. I'm all over Texas anyway, so it's San Antonio, Austin, Houston, or Dallas for me from now on.

13. Moderator

Sun, May 27, 2012 at 3:08 PM

It's funny because even after going to so many big shows for bigger bands... there is still something about small shows in little dive bars that are just awesome. I love the big shows and seeing the huge crowd, set up etc.. but again just something about going to a small bar seeing a band who hasn't quite hit it big yet. I almost wish I knew of the boys when they were playing small dive bars in Boston. That would have been great to see. If you love a band... it really doesn't matter where you see em, still rocks.
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

14. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Sun, May 27, 2012 at 5:21 PM

GS Web Mistress wrote:
    IStandAlone wrote:

All that stuff is really cool and all, but VERY VERY expensive as well So sometimes they leave the bells and whistles out and just go out and tear it up. Plus any good band does not need all that jazz, their live show should stand alone on it's own. (No pun intended) LOL

Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

Myrtle Beach HOB August last year!!!! Zero props and 110% balls out Rock and Roll!!! MassChaos was great no questions asked, but the HOB show will stand as my favorite GS show for now.

Not a fan of arena shows because I am a barricade girl, if I can't be right down in front feeling the show I'm not feeling like part of it, I know that probably seems a little selfish but if I can't see the whites of the performers eyes I'm not happy.
    Georgia

15. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Sun, May 27, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Georgia wrote:
    GS Web Mistress wrote:
    IStandAlone wrote:

I'm the same way. If I'm not on the rail, I'm not there at all. I know some people like the cheap route, like 4 tix for $100 to stand in the grass in the back of the amphitheater, but that's not me. I want to rock out, get some killer pics, get some stage swag, and be right up close and personal with them. Sitting in the back is just saying you went, and that's not me.

Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

Myrtle Beach HOB August last year!!!! Zero props and 110% balls out Rock and Roll!!! MassChaos was great no questions asked, but the HOB show will stand as my favorite GS show for now.

Not a fan of arena shows because I am a barricade girl, if I can't be right down in front feeling the show I'm not feeling like part of it, I know that probably seems a little selfish but if I can't see the whites of the performers eyes I'm not happy.
    Georgia

16. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Sun, May 27, 2012 at 6:25 PM

^boy did that last post get jacked up.

17. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Mon, May 28, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Sure as hell did...Lmao! I never really cared for all the flashy extras - didn't have 'em in the 70's and didn't miss 'em. It was just pure rock & roll...nothing else! Rush, Yes, Uriah Heep, J Geils....even the Stones when they played with ZZ Top & Ted Nugent, back in the early 80's @ the Cotton Bowl.....they never had any pyro techs...but rocked the shit outta whatever gig they did...
    "C."

18. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Tue, May 29, 2012 at 6:04 AM

While Sully was at the San Antonio afterparty and playing a few acoustic songs ,he mentioned to the small crowd that being there was much better than the big stage. I can see how bringing it back to basics is refreshing for a musician.

19. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 5:12 AM

Only think I wanted was the big screen, other then that... I don't care if there's smoke, fire or props, I'm there to see and listen to the BAND, not anything else. I guess that's why I don't get the other music today, with 20 dancers, elevators, jugglers, etc. I just wanna see the artist perform.
    "e"

20. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 8:10 AM

I just wont to be close to the stage.
    On the Metallica concert we were so far away that even the screens were far...
    But that is for first time.We were afraid to be in the fan out because of the crowd and you know 3 girls alone can be dangerous(at least that is what we were thinking)
    We had seats to the sides...next time 5cm from the stag!!!!!!
    I am an angel. My horns are just there to hold the halo up