Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Jillybean and Pattycakes!

Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 11:09 PM

I wanna hear EVERY detail about my girls experience in Bloomington with the boys, give it to me!

~ I'm tougher then nails, I can promise you that~

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Jillybean and Pattycakes!

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 3:19 PM

My first time on the forum! Haha! Loved the show, every minute of it! The band was tight and despite Sully's illness he looked and sounded fabulous! Serenity appeared on the setlist after a little vacation which was nice. I had a great time with my chicas!

2. Re: Jillybean and Pattycakes!

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 5:29 PM

hey Patty glad you had a great time and welcome to the boards, you said they played serenity, did they happened to play Greed, just curious cause i saw them on Mayhem Fest twice and on the oracle tour and they never played Greed.
    "In your eyes, you can bid me farewell."

3. Re: Jillybean and Pattycakes!

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 6:51 PM

Yay for Pattycakes!! Serenity? Really? Thats awesome. Poor guy being all sick probably needed a mellow tune as a break.
    ~ I'm tougher then nails, I can promise you that~

4. Re: Jillybean and Pattycakes!

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 10:38 PM

Girl on girl experience, eh? ;)
    "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

http://the-dark-gift.deviantart.com/

5. Re: Jillybean and Pattycakes!

Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 6:15 AM

Haha The Dark Gift, wouldnt you like to know.... The show was fantastic! Glad that I skipped Mayhem as I prefer to see them Headline. Serenity was a nice surprise and no, the did not play Greed. Cant wait for the next show!!

6. Re: Jillybean and Pattycakes!

Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 5:32 PM

I love to see them headline also, but it was nice to see them steal the show twice at Mayhem.
    "In your eyes, you can bid me farewell."

7. Re: Jillybean and Pattycakes!

Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I remember Forevah! Miss ya girl!

8. Re: Jillybean and Pattycakes!

Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 1:07 PM

die Graspop die!

9. Re: Jillybean and Pattycakes!

Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Holy crap Elly. Do you realize we both revived this year old thread at the same time? Out of all the threads we each could have picked. really weird.

10. Re: Jillybean and Pattycakes!

Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 1:14 PM

I blame the board LOL. kinda scares me that I think like you. Might be a peaceful warrior moment. Even scarier, if you think like me. LMAO!!!

11. Re: Jillybean and Pattycakes!

Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I can't explain how that happened. was strange for sure.

12. Re: Jillybean and Pattycakes!

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 6:03 AM

OK yesterday was freaky.
    Just checking that Graspop is NOT back on top. (phew Jilly and Patty are still the top post) (Don't know what I would do if Graspop was back on top) And how did Halestorm jump a category? It was under Show Review. I went into it to comment, to bring it forward so the Graspop Metal was GONE, Then I noticed Razor's comment how it moved. I went and looked for it (I had just added my comment) holy crap, it's under Music now. When I commented it was under show review.
    Cool how things work around here. I think more freaky was that Razor and I picked the same post to bump. Out of all the ones to pick from LOL. And I never even said I was tired of seeing Graspop Metal post.
    Who needs the Ouija Board, we might have something here.

13. Re: Jillybean and Pattycakes!

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 6:12 AM

for me it wasn't anything against Graspop in particular, just that no one had posted anything in the "Show Review" forum in 7 weeks. Kind of sad.

14. Re: Jillybean and Pattycakes!

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 6:33 AM

Well you will post when you see Godsmack. I hope it's more detail then Halestorm lol

15. Re: Jillybean and Pattycakes!

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 8:15 AM

btw, your post is what gave me the Twitter idea elly.

16. Re: Jillybean and Pattycakes!

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 8:18 AM

Well aren't I just the best! hehe. I will join up to see your drunken GS tweets.

17. Re: Jillybean and Pattycakes!

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 8:31 AM

do it!!

18. Re: Jillybean and Pattycakes!

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 8:49 AM

*off to twitter... ugh the things I do for this board! FB, twitter, what's next?

19. Re: Jillybean and Pattycakes!

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 9:12 AM

hey fair is fair. I only joined FB because you and Blagica wouldn't stop harassing me about it.

20. Re: Jillybean and Pattycakes!

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 9:13 AM

speaking of which, I have about 20 emails in my inbox telling me that people on FB require my immediate attention. FB is a lot of work.