Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

may 15th omg i cant wait i wont have to go far.

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 4:27 PM

i work across the street from they are playing. i am not kidding.
i saw them this summer in larfageville. this was the first time i had seen them.
even though i have been a long time fan.
as my friend and i was leaving. i said
"next time they come we have got to go see them again
her reply hell yeah.

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

Re: may 15th omg i cant wait i wont have to go far.

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 5:54 PM

very cool. lucky you...have a great time!
    "e"

2. Re: may 15th omg i cant wait i wont have to go far.

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Why isn't may 15th in the presale... Was waiting to get tix bcuz we r disabled and couldnot access tix.. Anybody else????

3. RE: may 15th omg i cant wait i wont have to go far.

Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 5:16 AM

1st of all, if you went to see them for your 1st time at the larfargeville show, omg that was one of the most HOSTILE, INTENSE show I've probably ever seen of Godsmack. I was a dirty mess after that one!

2nd of all, I can't wait for the next Syracuse show as well. I have a feeling they will bring out some tracks they haven't played in a while. Maybe time bomb, moon baby, one rainy day, shinedown... but what I want to hear live is Good day to die, and shadow of a soul! See you in the pits.

4. Re: may 15th omg i cant wait i wont have to go far.

Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 4:11 PM

my snearkers were white when i got there. there were not when i left.
    you got to admit perfect weather

5. Re: may 15th omg i cant wait i wont have to go far.

Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 4:15 PM

i did notice some hostility there. one girl threaten to beat the crap (not the word she used) out of the next person who stepped on her toes.
    i was no tthe person doing it. but i move farther away from her

6. MIA avatar MIA

Re: may 15th omg i cant wait i wont have to go far.

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 5:19 AM

redkathy wrote:
    i did notice some hostility there. one girl threaten to beat the crap (not the word she used) out of the next person who stepped on her toes.
    i was no tthe person doing it. but i move farther away from her

i would think you would expect to be shoved around alittle or toes stepped on when there are so many people bouncing around but lol i would have moved too.

"e"

7. Re: may 15th omg i cant wait i wont have to go far.

Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 3:49 PM

i saw quite a few fights and people completely intoxicated out of their minds. Syracuse knows how to party, I'm not going to lie... although IMO it's a dirty and weird city.
    Mashed potatoes for eveyone

8. Re: may 15th omg i cant wait i wont have to go far.

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 6:56 AM

So a buddy of mine and I will be going to this show in Syracuse... We'll get there around noon... Meeting up a couple other people (members on this board) at Dinosaur BBQ, get some drinks and food around that time. If anyone is down to relax and have a good time before the show, say something here. Gotta be at the venue around 4sh probably. Just throwing it out there.

:)

Mashed potatoes for eveyone

9. Re: may 15th omg i cant wait i wont have to go far.

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 5:56 PM

mind if my firends and i join you. remember i work not too far from there and i am taking a half day from work