Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

the first time i sqw them was at lafargeville ny this summer

Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 12:16 PM

and it was one of thier shows whre they did not have the special effects, screens etc..
and i loved them.
you can tell i am a huge fan, when i dont need the special effects.just the music and good friends.

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

Re: the first time i sqw them was at lafargeville ny this summer

Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 1:50 PM

that's how i saw them....no bells and whistles as he put it....just them and us and some kick ass rock and roll!

(but i would have loved if they had the big screen, BUT they put on a hell of a show!)
    "e"

2. Re: the first time i sqw them was at lafargeville ny this summer

Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 4:04 PM

I saw them at Cruefest 2. Outdoor venue and it was still daylight when they started playing and I loved it. I don't need the fancy light show, love just watching the band play.

3. Re: the first time i sqw them was at lafargeville ny this summer

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 6:37 AM

The first time I saw them was in 1999 in Colorado Springs and there was no special effects either. Just a great performance by them to a very small crowd. Saw them again a year later and they had become pretty popular by then... much bigger show and had Staind as an opening act. That was when I was learning to be a Godsmack stalker and I got to meet Sully in the hotel bar where they were staying! I'm excited to see them and Staind together again. :-)
    Miss T