1. Bat Woman avatar

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 1:05 PM, Bat Woman said:

i hope the show comes to ma.

2. dewerth avatar

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 10:54 PM, dewerth said:

hopefully you guys come to idaho on the uproar festival around sept 10th would be the best bday present ever i would so love to meet you guys. rock on !!!!!

3. stiglerfan07 avatar

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 3:27 PM, stiglerfan07 said:

Come back to Oklahoma! I miss the last two shows!

4. unstopable176 avatar

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 1:09 PM, unstopable176 said:

HOLY SHIT! I said a while ago when I missed last years Rockstar Tour with Godsmack, that the next time they come to Seattle, I am there! The wife & I will be buying VIP tickets. Hopefully that includes a meet-n-greet with Godsmack!!!! Rock ON!

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:46 PM, User said:

I was getting tickets this week for May 20th MMRBBQ, then UPROAR line-up appears today...after MAYHEM FESTIVAL 2011-We can't miss this UPROAR FESTIVAL...oh my can I hold on for 3 more months..what to do what to do...wait Sully you guys are killing me...this will be awesome

6. calinbur avatar

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 8:43 PM, calinbur said:

I want to go to your guy's concert on the 5th here in springfield sooo bad, im selling stuff until i get the money, and hopefully ill get to go. You and Staind has been my favorite bands since i was 6years old. I still listen to you guys everyday. So i hope to see you guys saturday! :)

7. dewerth avatar

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 12:49 PM, dewerth said:

come to idaho please !!! i need my godsmack fix !!!!

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 6:50 AM, User said:

This show is going to ROCK!! Can't wait.