On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 1:20 PM, User said:

I pre ordered my CD and it still hasn't arrived. :( I wonder why it's taking so long? I'm dying to hear it! Any ideas? Thanks

2. melz avatar

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 7:27 AM, melz said:

Long time Godsmack fan, and I love the live and inspired cd. i preordered it form Newbury Comics and was floored when it arrived signed. So awesome that u do that for your fans. I saw u guys 3 times in 2 weeks, lubbock tx, vegas at the pearl, and san antonio where i did the vip meet and greet, which was awesome. Then to top off a perfect two weeks, Sully did the acoustic show at the after party at the backstage live, which was phenomenal. Amazing how fan oriented this band is, love ya, keep rocking!
    See u on shiprocked and Uproar festival.

3. bonners avatar

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 8:05 PM, bonners said:

well said Hendo. I hate they wont come down here.... I read recently where a guy asked the band why they dont tour down here. The reason from the band was because they didnt sell enough records and therefore not big enough fan base. Perhaps if they toured then they would get the fan base........ the guys are great. Just get your butts down here.

4. Hendo avatar

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 7:08 PM, Hendo said:

I am a huge Godsmack fan and have been for 10 years, I will not be buying the live album or anything else from Godsmack until they come down under and repay the Aussie fans for their loyalty and spending their hard earned cash on their merchandise. This is not fair, Godsmack go to Europe and the UK but will not come to Australia. As I run a small Fanzine in Sydney I will be asking all Godsmack fans (and there are a lot of them) to boycott buying anything to do with Godsmack until we get at least 1 live show here in Australia. Godsmack have made money from the fans in Australia and it is time they came and played for us........

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 3:34 PM, User said:

Great album!! I can't stop playing Come Together. Holy s*#%t you nailed that song! Spectacular!!!!

6. GodsmackAWAKE69 avatar

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 5:48 PM, GodsmackAWAKE69 said:

Just got it Saturday. It's fuck'n awesome!

7. bonners avatar

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 8:29 PM, bonners said:

I really wished there had been some live stuff off the Oracle. This is almost a live cd of the changes DVD. ..... And when are you coming to Australia...

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 7:02 AM, MIA said:

TIME... GREAT COVER... love it.

Fav. live song..... Speak and Whatever!!! NY F*cking City.... wahooooooooo!

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 1:20 PM, MIA said:

AWESOME LIVE.... just need a LIVE DVD for this :D

10. Runcore avatar

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 3:57 AM, Runcore said:

I've seen you bad ass mother fuckers 7 times in Houston and you four horseman get better and better can you please come back to Houston