1. ssnak4j avatar

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 6:32 AM, ssnak4j said:

Josh went to my daughter's school last year. I am so very sad for his family. His friends are organizing "Josh's Challenge". They are raising money and plan to hold a rally against bullying. They also created a FB page where they go and take a pledge to say something nice and make a difference in one person's life each day. Even though Josh had moved and changed schools, he was not forgotten by his friends at SHMS. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

2. Craig avatar

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 4:19 AM, Craig said:

Our condolences to both Josh's family & friends alike. I never had the chance to meet this talented young man, but can tell he touched many people in his 14 years.....RIP Josh

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 6:40 PM, User said:

Deepest sympathy. RIP Josh

4. Bat Woman avatar

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:35 PM, Bat Woman said:

so sad. rest in peace josh. too young to die.

5. hannah3215 avatar

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 12:59 PM, hannah3215 said:

i knew joshs mom, dad and older brothers i will miss you so much

6. garyfirst avatar

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 8:22 AM, garyfirst said:

My condolences to Joshes family and friends. RIP Josh

7. plmrecstudio avatar

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 7:59 AM, plmrecstudio said:

Much love and respect from Paul Marshall and family....hearing Shannon speak of you, although we never met, was enough to know you touched people and connected with music. Your soul will be embraced by the notes played in my studio, Josh. Godspeed.

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 5:53 AM, MIA said:

RIP Josh

9. rockyourmother avatar

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 7:51 PM, rockyourmother said:

Great to see Josh had so many great friends...terrible to see him go...RIP you will be with us on stage for eternity.

MOTHER

10. danigirl avatar

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 6:47 PM, danigirl said:

I had the honor of meeting this bright, loving and caring young man on 2 occasions. I knew from the first time I met him that he was something special. My heart is hurting immensely for his family. You are in my heart forever Josh and the Eisner family is in my prayers.