1. ttguns avatar

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 5:36 PM, ttguns said:

Shannon, after talking with Josh's dad today and being a Harford County resident growing up, I can only offer my condolences to his family as well. Hopefully we can put together a Concert Series that can help those in need, while celebrating the life of such a vibrant soul!! BTW..watched u grow from Wratchild America at Seagull Inn to Now!! Way to go!!

2. killa cam avatar

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 1:08 PM, killa cam said:

hey guys can you make a song or 2 for Jrock. it be awsome if you he was the angel of the drumsdid since shannon is good freinds with him,

3. Sinner avatar

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Sinner said:

RIP, Josh.

4. Jovigirl avatar

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 12:03 PM, Jovigirl said:

Never got the chance to meet Josh, but he and my nephew were very good friends. May he rest in peace and may his family find closure. Prayers for him and his family.

5. Fritz avatar

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 6:03 AM, Fritz said:

Here is are photos of Josh's rainbow:
    From my perspective, Josh's wake was was going on right under the blue sky about 4 miles away. I'm so grateful that Josh's mom Robyn got to see this gift from her son.

6. Fritz avatar

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 5:53 PM, Fritz said:

We were at Josh's wake tonight and there was a super vibrant double rainbow right over the church. Literally the brightest rainbow I've ever seen. I think this was josh blasting down on us that he is OK.
    Rock in Peace Josh.

7. Starshelley avatar

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 5:01 PM, Starshelley said:

I pray for peace and healing for the Eisner family .

8. Willow avatar

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 6:12 PM, Willow said:

Sending much love, thoughts and many prayers to Josh's family, friends, and many other loved ones. Josh, may you rest in peace, lil one.

9. Jonathan White avatar

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 9:48 AM, Jonathan White said:

I was Josh's new neighbor and was very hesitant about having a drummer living next to me. That feeling was quickly dashed when I heard him play for the first time while working outside my house. He was exceptionally talented and have a impressive range of music that he poured himself into. My toddler son started to really get into hearing Josh play, so much so that he was playing "air drums" in the car and asking me if a particular song on the radio was "Rock-n-Roll". I will miss his drum sessions and how much I enjoyed how they made yard work more pleasant. My family will miss having such a gifted young musician only a few feet of grass away from us. Rest in peace Josh.

The White Family