1. in_silent avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:27 PM, in_silent said:

Get well, Sully!

Hope the tour will be restarted later, whole Moscow city's waiting for "Godsmack"!

2. Payback avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Payback said:

We look forward to another decade of magick together... The best is yet to come!! Godsmack.
    Max from Moscow really wait for you guys! See ya! And Sully! i hope to your fast healing!

3. jannyjane avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 1:55 PM, jannyjane said:

I'm really sorry to heat the news, I was really looking forward to seeing you @ the Sofia Rocks Fest, Bulgaria. We CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN THE FUTURE!!! GET WELL !!!

4. jesseboy94 avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 1:28 PM, jesseboy94 said:

So sad.. really looked forward to it. Get well man..!

5. Vaca Punkista avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 1:25 PM, Vaca Punkista said:

Romania fans r realy sad, get well fast! Sanatate!

6. LCF avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 1:05 PM, LCF said:

I'm very sad to hear this. I've been looking forward to seeing you guys i Hamburg.for so very long.

I hope you get well soon, you guys deserves the best cause you are the best.
    I will be sending all my healing energy your way Sully,

I hope youll come back soon and kick some europe ass.

Stay safe everybody. YOU STAND ALONE, WORLD ;-)

7. ZiTrO avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 1:00 PM, ZiTrO said:

I'm waiting for rescheduling the tour, and "Until Then", I'm "Crying Like A Bitch"
    Although - Get well soon - Sully !!!

8. aussie avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 12:57 PM, aussie said:

Get well soon Sully, we need you guys to tour Europe very soon. Had tickets to see you guys in Germany. Lucky I traveled to London last week and saw you there too. It was awesome.

Keep on rocking

9. truetatam avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 12:42 PM, truetatam said:

Russian fans are very upset.

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 12:26 PM, User said:

Peace, love and healing to you Sully xoxo