1. elly avatar

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 7:20 AM, elly said:

Feel better Sully!

2. Patzo avatar

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 7:15 AM, Patzo said:

First and most important thing - Sully, get well soon! The whole world need your talent!
    Second - Bulgaria and the whole region is missing you and we look forward to see you next year setting your tour date again in Sofia!

All the best, Sully! Take care!
    Greetings from Bulgaria

3. elmo avatar

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 5:13 AM, elmo said:

Get well soon Sully! and come back soon for a kick-ass tour i`ll be there to see Godsmack rock! Thanks for the (short) show on Graspop it was the best show of the day! hope to see you guys soon!

4. obiectiv avatar

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 4:13 AM, obiectiv said:

NOOOOOOOO! I've been waiting for Godsmack to come to Romania since forever....... The only reason i bought a ticket.

Well there goes our anniversary honey. Sorry

Get well soon Sully

5. Holly Godsmack avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 10:31 PM, Holly Godsmack said:

Godsmak is the best thing that can happen ever,strongly believe that you'll be fine and soon will explode us with joy Europe needs you Bulgaria is expecting you so badly!
    Get well , Sully !

6. moddy avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 9:13 PM, moddy said:

Take care of yourself Sully. Hope to see you in Europe (especially in Bulgaria), but only when you are healthy. Godsmack your Bulgarian fans are waiting for you guys.

7. Fancy avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 7:58 PM, Fancy said:

Listening to you guys since I first heard you in Prince of Persia: Warrior Within soundtrack. It was in 2004. I guess many and many people around the world have the same story to tell (:

Since then I was expecting you to show up in Russia and already gave up all hope, but (oh, marvel!) something around six mounths ago I learned that Moscow has been included to your tour list.

I've been really excited about it. And it's very sad that the show was canceled.
    But I promise not to cry. No, sir! Especially like a bitch :)

I hope that Sally will recover soon, and also wish you all well!

Hope you'll not forget to drop by then you'll be back on touring!

8. Smackfan4life avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 7:25 PM, Smackfan4life said:

Feel better soon, Sully and get much needed rest! I hope you're better for the Uproar tour!

9. Tamuni avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 5:31 PM, Tamuni said:

you were the only reason I'm going to Tuborg Goldfest from Georgia, guys :((
    I'm so sad...
    but Sully, recover soon and maybe someday, somewhere.
    love u.

10. Blagica avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 5:05 PM, Blagica said:

I hope that you will get better soon Sully,
    and please come back to us in Europe again,
    we promise that next year there will be more people waiting for you!!!!!