1. TrulySmacked avatar

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 7:59 PM, TrulySmacked said:

Another question, Who played Drums During the making of the Faceless Album.

2. TrulySmacked avatar

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 11:45 AM, TrulySmacked said:

Sorry did not mean to make you think so much,lol

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 4:28 PM, MIA said:

Ok that was a trick. But next time you post a trivia question, I'll think trick? And I won't think think think so much and just say what came to mind first...as in Godsmack. nah that can't be it, LOL

4. TrulySmacked avatar

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 10:01 AM, TrulySmacked said:

yes he does or did, not sure if they are still together with Drop Box.

The final band he played with is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Godsmack, he joined with Godsmack after the Faceless Tour and before Godsmack IV during the Godsmack acoustic tour.

That's why I said it's kinda a trick question.

5. TrulySmacked avatar

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 10:01 AM, TrulySmacked said:

yes he does or did, not sure if they are still together with Drop Box.

That's why I said it's kinda a trick question.

6. Merri avatar

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Merri said:

isnt it drop box?

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 5:58 AM, MIA said:

Yes please. I know I'll be ahhhh I knew that....but for now.. I'm drawing a blank

8. TrulySmacked avatar

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 7:22 PM, TrulySmacked said:

Would you like me to give you the final part of the Lee Richards Trivia?

9. TrulySmacked avatar

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 7:20 PM, TrulySmacked said:

told you that one would be easy

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 6:44 AM, MIA said: