1. Mano avatar

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 4:19 PM, Mano said:

devil you suffer in your own fire of to say it all is

2. TrulySmacked avatar

On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 8:02 PM, TrulySmacked said:

I guess that is one thing I do, When I love a band as much as I do Godsmack I want to learn as much about them I can about them and understand the music they make, then again I am a rather strange guy.
    Later

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 7:46 AM, MIA said:

You should post in the forum so I don't have to search for this thread lol. (I appreciate the e-mail) :)
    hmm I knew Sully did the first one, learn something new everyday :)
    I'm not a "I have everything Godsmack memorized" lol.
    So Tommy Stewart, I have no clue without looking it up. Can I look it up?... haha, you can't stop me....
    drummer currently for the rock band Lo-Pro
    Even if you had an Aerosmith trivia, I don't think I'd know it all. I love the bands but I guess I don't follow them all that well. I'm not blaming my memory...nope no way! hehe

4. TrulySmacked avatar

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 8:16 PM, TrulySmacked said:

Since we have mentioned Tommy Stewart, the former drummer what band is he with now, he has played with several bands but what band did he start after leaving Godsmack?

5. TrulySmacked avatar

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 7:13 PM, TrulySmacked said:

OH NO!!!!!! Sorry another trick question, Sully Laid the drum tracks down cause Stewart left just as they were starting the album so Shannon was not officially with the band yet.
    Sorry

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 2:01 PM, MIA said:

Shannon

7. TrulySmacked avatar

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 7:59 PM, TrulySmacked said:

Another question, Who played Drums During the making of the Faceless Album.

8. TrulySmacked avatar

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 11:45 AM, TrulySmacked said:

Sorry did not mean to make you think so much,lol

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 4:28 PM, MIA said:

Ok that was a trick. But next time you post a trivia question, I'll think trick? And I won't think think think so much and just say what came to mind first...as in Godsmack. nah that can't be it, LOL

10. TrulySmacked avatar

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 10:01 AM, TrulySmacked said:

yes he does or did, not sure if they are still together with Drop Box.

The final band he played with is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Godsmack, he joined with Godsmack after the Faceless Tour and before Godsmack IV during the Godsmack acoustic tour.

That's why I said it's kinda a trick question.