1. razor_wire avatar

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 12:26 PM, razor_wire said:

do they give you the bandana, lithograph and laminate during the M&G or do you pick it up after the show? I got gold VIP for Nashville and to be honest I really don't trust myself to carry a lithograph around all night. I have a hard enough time just keeping myself from getting broken at shows. to be completely honest, I don't really know what a lithograph is.

2. Craig avatar

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 3:25 PM, Craig said:

Crap....TONY, not Tom...Lmao! Was listening to Rage and had Tom Morello in my old & stooopid head!!

Sorry.....Don't hang me.....Lol

3. Craig avatar

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Craig said:

Hearing all of this isn't very reassuring, as we pay nearly $200 for the opportunity to "hopefully" have Justin or someone from Ground Control to take pics of members w/vip holders. I'm hearing a lot of different things, by several people and not sure what will happen Mother's Day gig...but can be sure the four of us will be entertained to the fullest.

I'm not sure how many of you have clicked on the "media" link and then the clicked on the Meet-N-Greet Album (even though it shows 0 pics, will open up several albums) and see the pics posted from the Lafargeville show, from last summer. Ok show, but by the looks of it, the photo op seemed pretty decent. Maybe it's an issue of time restraints....who knows?

Only Sully, Shannon, Rob & Tom know.....Lol

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 1:30 PM, User said:

Thank you for posting! I appreciate it! Hopefully they were just a little pressed for time at your show and they may have time for pix in Vegas? At least they signed. Still looking forward to it!
    Thanks again!

5. roger avatar

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:54 PM, roger said:

Yes they did. They were nice I guess there wasn't really alot of time,shake sign move on we were out of there in less than 10 min. Im not saying not to do it just thought it would have been a little more..

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:06 PM, User said:

Did they sign autographs at least? I'm doing the M&G in Vegas. Thanks

7. roger avatar

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:40 AM, roger said:

Tell that to the other 50 dissappointed fans. I understand that but I wanted to make it known to others. All Im saying is that would have made the evening a little better thats all.

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:21 AM, MIA said:

VIP doesn't include a pix

Godsmack Gold VIP Package
    1 General Admission Ticket
    1 Meet and Greet with Godsmack
    1 Godsmack Bandana
    1 Godsmack Exclusive 11" x 17" Lithograph
    1 Commemorative Godsmack VIP Laminate

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:13 AM, MIA said:

no one took a pix and posted here?? really?

10. c@rm3n avatar

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:25 AM, c@rm3n said:

Really no pictures? that just bums me out, I was hoping to get a picture with them, o well...