1. CathyW avatar

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 3:55 PM, CathyW said:

I was at that concert....it was an awesome show! I was also there at VIP! We all would have loved at least a pic. We had seen with fan pics on the site. Guess we were just hoping. Awesome meeting them either way!!

2. CathyW avatar

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 3:39 PM, CathyW said:

I attended the April 13th first concert of the tour. I'm happy to see they do have an album now for Meet and Greet. Too bad the pictures werent taken for those of us who attended this night. Check the dates. We all paid the same money. Just sayin....

3. Kimber avatar

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 10:54 AM, Kimber said:

I saw them in Bossier City, Louisiana!!!!!!!!! This was my fourth time to see GodSmack and Staind!!!!! I still love them as much as I did 11 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 4:52 PM, MIA said:

There are pix under Media...so they are taking pix

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 6:39 AM, User said:

Went to the show in Estero, Fl and It was a great show, but the meet and greet was disappointing for sure. The guys were very nice but it was a rush through and shuffled back out to the line out front. The VIP package was not worth the extra $100, if I wanted just the bandana and poster I could have bought them. Would definitely see the show again and again, but would not pay for VIP.

6. razor_wire avatar

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 1:03 PM, razor_wire said:

ahhhhh. makes sense now. Unfortunately I will not have a car to put it in. Guess it's getting crumpled up and stuffed in my back pocket!

7. roger avatar

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 12:44 PM, roger said:

Its small poster that they sign. We brought cd's for them to sign and glad we did. You will have time to go out to your car and put them away,there was a little over an hour before the doors open. They will only sign one thing.