1. Bogi EMS avatar

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 4:15 PM, Bogi EMS said:

THANKS!!! hahahahahahaha

2. LeighLJ avatar

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 8:39 PM, LeighLJ said:

WHEN you make it over here to tour the states (and play in Ohio) I'll be there with bells on!

3. Bogi EMS avatar

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 5:28 PM, Bogi EMS said:

RE: kimnronnie

Thank you for your comment ... The song is much good and so well describes my artistic life, as well as all the bands of various genres of music in Serbia.
    ;)

4. Bogi EMS avatar

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 5:16 PM, Bogi EMS said:

RE: LeighLJ

When you want, everything can be done. With these my three bands, I am currently working on albums, so who knows, maybe we can somehow break through in the United States. You're older than me, but how I try and dream about my huge performances, so I like that I like that older than me still have their imagination.
    If I play music in America, I'll be there on Godsmack's concert and I certainly draws to play in Ohio.

5. Bogi EMS avatar

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 5:01 PM, Bogi EMS said:

RE: Blagica
    I would like to be so! I'm going to the Metallica concert, but I do not know whether maybe Godsmack to come...
    I would love to come...

6. kimnronnie avatar

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 2:25 PM, kimnronnie said:

sounds like i would love all of your bands...just think...some day god smack might be your opening band...reading this blog brings to mind a little song called "juke box hero" by band called foreigner...you probably are saying "whats a juke box"//you are so young i hope you know what it is and listen to that song...you'll love it.....best line of song..."that one guitar made his whole change" actually the whole song gives me goosebumps everytime i have listened to it since i was about 12 years old till now....

7. LeighLJ avatar

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 11:32 PM, LeighLJ said:

I'm trying to get them to come to Ohio, too. They're visiting every neighboring state on the upcoming tour while entirely circumnavigating mine as if they're going out of their way avoid it...D'OH!!! How frustrating! I feel so slighted and disheartened! I have been complaining about this all week, but after reading your appeal to see them in Serbia... well, it seems kind-of petty now, huh? I hope you do get to see them over there in your part of the world one day soon, too.
    So, you sound like a busy man... juggling three bands? When do you sleep? Who knows, maybe you'll find yourself over here in the states someday on a world tour with your band and catch their show while you're here... but you better not forget to come to Ohio, dammit! :-D

8. Blagica avatar

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 11:40 AM, Blagica said:

ok,Metallica are coming :) it will be like a big rehearsal for the next concert of GODSMACK :)

9. Bogi EMS avatar

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 5:58 AM, Bogi EMS said:

New year, new tour ... and it does not hurt that Godsmack come to Serbia, or at least somewhere in the neighboring country.

10. Bogi EMS avatar

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 6:24 AM, Bogi EMS said:

Hello to you, my dear neighbor from Bulgaria!
    Everything that you said you were right, so I made ??this blog to maybe one looks at someone and think of the Balkans there!
    I suppose will happen to!
    All the best!