1. Merri avatar

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 8:05 AM, Merri said:

Georgia, my 8 yr old daughter my son and his girlfriend were there as well up front on the barricade. The security was so awesome. I just finished posting a great big thank you to the guys for all they did for my daughter. It was her first show and their personal security as well as the event staff from UES kept her all the crowd surfers and mosh pit from getting close to her , fed her gave her drinks, and made sure that when the guys gave her stuff that it reached her without incident.They were even so nice as to let her over the barricade to take a couple of pictures. GS was super nice in pleasing their fans with a kick ass show and in making sure that my little one got to see each of them up close and I hope they absorbed as much energy from her excitement as she was from theor playing. I too live right outside of Columbia and we get passed over for way too many shows. ( I guess that is the down fall of living in the buckle of the bible belt lol)
    The guards were good to all of us and I am sorry that your friend pass out from the heat. Maybe one day we will get to meet up at a show. Until then, Peaceful Journey's and ROCK ON!!

2. Natália Salles avatar

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 9:35 PM, Natália Salles said:

Just hope your friend is ok!
    And it's nice to see that they took care of her!
    Great staff, great band!

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 11:21 AM, MIA said:

LMAO... hehe. life is good!

4. Georgia avatar

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 10:51 AM, Georgia said:

Yeah, folks were awesome. There was one horrible woman behind us there for a while who apparently had never been to that type of show and took offense to everyone around her, would have loved to have been there when she got sucked into the pit but we had moved on by then.

Weird thing is I have been going to shows for 20+ years and never had to deal with someone falling out cold before, even back when I did do drugs! LOL! She had a tooth extracted that morning and also has a medical condition that she takes meds for and the pain med + the other med + heat + dehydration = fall out on floor.

Other than that we had a fantabulous time! Obviously would have loved a longer set, but glad for every song they did. Oh! And I did find a nice little 27 year old Biscuit to dance with! Who could ask for more!?!?! :)))))))))))))))))

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 10:15 AM, MIA said:

Glad you has a great time and your friend was ok. Very nice of everyone to jump to help.... puts your mind as ease.

6. Georgia avatar

On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 11:36 AM, Georgia said:

Thanks, not the first or last time someone fell out at a show. We only missed seeing part of Staind, but could hear them. The show was great! Would have loved for Godsmack to have played a little longer, but I guess with the city curfews and four bands on the lineup that's the way it goes. Just glad that I got to see them again. Best part is that the first time I saw them we were so far back on the lawn we really couldn't see anything and didn't get the full impact of the drum battle... At the HOB in Myrtle Beach there was no drum battle, but this time we got to see it! It was awesome!

7. WaSMacker avatar

On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 11:17 AM, WaSMacker said:

very unfortunate that this happened, we all knew how much you was looking forward to this show, glad your friend is ok and awesome that you guys got taken care of.