1. Pheonix29 avatar

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:51 PM, Pheonix29 said:

@ ~StangChick~ Yep Im from the land down under :)
    & the bacon is similar to yours in the USA - according to my friend in San Fransico - ours isnt as thick or smoked & ours is similar to canandian bacon apparently ;)

@ Got Smacked? I don't need to have bacon with anything - happy with it all by itself ;)

@ Elly - I can only drink jasmine tea when I go for yum cha...& Chai....Adore Coffee!!! :) & maybe thats a question for the band section ;)

2. ~StangChick~ avatar

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 9:55 AM, ~StangChick~ said:

Your from Oz? What does Bacon mean there?

3. Got Smacked? avatar

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Got Smacked? said:

Bacon is good, but bacon with something else is Great.

4. elly avatar

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 6:02 AM, elly said:

yeah, sometimes it takes a bit to show up.
    Wonder what the guys in GS think of Bacon?
    And I would put tea over almost anything, food or drink.

5. Pheonix29 avatar

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 11:35 PM, Pheonix29 said:

ok, gremlins are on the loose - coz now i can see it...& my other one too ^_^ ha!

6. Pheonix29 avatar

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 11:33 PM, Pheonix29 said:

Grr...I just replied & don't know what happend to it :(

7. Pheonix29 avatar

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 11:15 PM, Pheonix29 said:

@Got Smacked? - Does it really need something to go with it? ;)
    @~StangChick~ - Yay! Me too :) But apparently our Bacon in Oz is different to how yours is in the USA =\
    @elly - we aren't talking beverages ;) ;) & Coffee trumps Tea anyday for me ;) he he Bacon is in it's own catagory :D

8. Got Smacked? avatar

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Got Smacked? said:

Bacon with?

9. ~StangChick~ avatar

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 10:07 AM, ~StangChick~ said:

I like Bacon.

10. elly avatar

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 7:48 AM, elly said:

TEA!!
    For me that tops bacon anyday :)