1. Maiden of Malice avatar

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 6:35 AM, Maiden of Malice said:

Oooo, I can't ever choose a favorite: that would be like picking the best child in the class! But I must say, there are preferences....

2. Sicilia avatar

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 10:30 AM, Sicilia said:

It's so hard to pick a favorite song, i think that Sick of Life takes number one, followed by What if, and Voodoo.

3. rjd420 avatar

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 12:50 AM, rjd420 said:

My fav song is by sully and shannon, Batalla De Los Tambores! Its the shit! The best duo ever!

4. Cagekun avatar

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 10:33 AM, Cagekun said:

Serenity is my top favorite.

5. unstopable176 avatar

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 4:19 PM, unstopable176 said:

I would have to say my overall fave is Bad Religion with Voodoo (an absolute classic) & Awake close seconds. Of course most of their songs are amazing!!

6. jdlayton avatar

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 12:55 PM, jdlayton said:

Straight Out Of Line is the heavy hitter of songs!
    Voodoo is the best grove song.

7. Smackalicious avatar

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 4:30 AM, Smackalicious said:

Moon Baby....the song that got me hooked :)

8. Janet avatar

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 3:13 PM, Janet said:

My Most Fav song of all is without a doubt Releasing the Demons. I feel like everyone could relate in some way to that song. The power and energy is amazing.

9. michelanthony avatar

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 10:18 AM, michelanthony said:

oh hell yeah i also really really like sick of life

10. michelanthony avatar

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 10:16 AM, michelanthony said:

gosh so many to choose from...
    situation and then i think whatever
    oh and bad religion but i think situation is the top of the list