1. Melinda avatar

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 5:57 AM, Melinda said:

Has anyone received the e-mail yet for the Syracuse show tomorrow? I haven't heard anything and it makes me a bit nervous. I know they say 24-48 hours but i want to make sure i didn't miss it.

2. Anne-MarieCooke avatar

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 11:14 AM, Anne-MarieCooke said:

I think it is two to one day before because on Twitter they just sent out the vip instruction emails to all of the Nashville, TN show. That is awesome, yea I haven't to figure out what I want signed, I have to remind my friend that too. The only thing that sucks is that two days before the show is my Uncles and friends 1 year death anniversary but at least I will have an awesome time and that will keep me distracted!

3. Craig avatar

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Craig said:

Wise decision...I already have the printed receipts from my purchase in a large brown envelope, along w/ almost a dozen Sully/band prints on Kodak paper, that I did for all of us, in hopes to have them signed by each member. True...only 4 of us are going, but I wanted to give them a selection to fight over...especially Les & Gregg's wife...LOL!!
    The email notifications most probably will hit close to the 36 - 48 hour mark. I haven't seen anything in recent forums that indicate anyone had a problem getting them on time.

4. Anne-MarieCooke avatar

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 11:16 AM, Anne-MarieCooke said:

Yea that would be pretty awesome, yea I'm heading that way once I get out of work Monday, then leaving my friends house early on Tuesday to get up there early. I took the next day off too, there is no way I am spending all night up because I know we will be only to drive 4, 4 1/2 hours home lol

5. Anne-MarieCooke avatar

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Anne-MarieCooke said:

No all I know is that it said that I need to bring an id and the credit/debit card that you purchased the tickets with and I also printed out my receipt to bring with me as well just in case.

6. Craig avatar

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 8:12 AM, Craig said:

I heard the same through the "Grape Vine"....maybe they'll chill out @ the Hotels At Syracuse & do a few solos. I also noticed that there is a one day break between our show & yours....and Sully being one to not pass up on going to a casino, perhaps the guys will make an extended stop @ the Turning Stone Casino....
    .....Ya just never know!!

7. Melinda avatar

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 6:38 AM, Melinda said:

My best friend and I are going to the Syracuse show and we also have the VIP tickets!!! So excited :)

8. clyner avatar

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 12:08 PM, clyner said:

did you get your email instructions yet?

9. Anne-MarieCooke avatar

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 8:33 AM, Anne-MarieCooke said:

That's awesome yea for you too! I would go to the one the day before but I didn't have enough money to buy a ticket to that one too so Syracuse is fine with VIP. I hope it is awesome I've seen a lot of reviews too and that Sully's been having a lot of after parties that all you need is your ticket stub to get in and he does private little show doing a few songs solo. That would be awesome but I am not going to get my hopes for all of that because I am just happy I'm going.

10. Craig avatar

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 8:18 AM, Craig said:

Just 5 more days for us....Hope both shows will live up to what recent forum reviews have shown. My friend went to the Rupp Arena in Kentucky last Friday, and is still raving about how well not only the concert went, but how great the M & G was! Their pictures were posted in the media section within 24 hours and hers is the album cover for that night's show.....
    May just "bump" into ya next Tuesday, but have floor tickets so not sure. Couldn't get Gold VIP for both, just our's on Mother's Day.

If I don't see ya.....HAVE A KILLER TIME!!!

C.