1. Bogi EMS avatar

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 6:13 AM, Bogi EMS said:

I play, Godsmack's songs with my band. Earlier we played:

Realign (my favorite song of all time),
    I Stand Alone,
    Streight out of line,
    No Rest For The Wicked
    Awake,
    Running Blind,
    Speak,
    Voodoo,
    ... but now, we play just a few of them, as we turn to the author's work.
    Band SICKNESSā„¢: http://www.myspace.com/sickness016

See you!

Bogi EMS

2. Sicilia avatar

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 9:50 PM, Sicilia said:

Thank you so much, so nice to see people are just as supportive over my car rocking out as they are me actually playing!!! Yay!!!

3. ItsMeLeece avatar

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 8:31 PM, ItsMeLeece said:

Ha Ha, I agree with Reddragon, I can play the radio, stereo, and an MP3 player, but it ends there. Keep going, you'll get there because you want to!

4. Sicilia avatar

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 11:54 PM, Sicilia said:

Thanks, I appreciate it!!!!

5. Reddragon avatar

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 8:25 PM, Reddragon said:

Lol Sweet. Use to play tiny bit but never took time to really learn. Cars are the best jam sessions ever especially with good system awesome. Good luck then learnin.

6. Sicilia avatar

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 6:45 PM, Sicilia said:

Just learning how to play, doing ok at it, could be better, but it will get there. I do a mean rock out session in my car on the way to work though!!!!!!

7. Reddragon avatar

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 11:38 PM, Reddragon said:

I play them on phone or disc player lol still quite satisfying of course.

8. Reddragon avatar