1. Craig avatar

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 5:08 PM, Craig said:

You're SO right E.....they got tickets to go see them in their hometown, and that in itself is AWESOME!! The War Memorial has so many precious memories for me - I can't even begin to count how many times %regg & I went there....and never once paid any more than $20 per show, even to see YES, Heart, Uriah Heep....and even KISS! And the acoustics there are amazing....totally off the wall!

And the BEST part is......they are going TOGETHER...!

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 12:22 PM, MIA said:

Main thing is....she's got tickets!!! Too bad for the VIP, but I bet they sell fast no matter where they play. It's such a great deal and to meet them all.....sweet!
    Happy for those that got VIPs.....and tickets!! YAY

3. tiffany avatar

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 8:27 AM, tiffany said:

I am going to attend my first Godsmack concert in May. I'm super excited to FINALLY get to see them. I've been wanting to go to one of their shows for about 7 years. I hope you have a wonderful time!! Maybe you will get lucky and get to get un upgrade somehow...someway!! Good luck!!

4. Str8_OuttaLine avatar

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Str8_OuttaLine said:

Should be an awesome time! i'll be standing on Floor 3

5. Craig avatar

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 1:15 PM, Craig said:

After posting my last comment, I went back & checked Ticketmaster again, as I saw that GS Event page still showed VIP passes available. And as much as I want to tell a fellow CNY'er that @ least Silver is available.....all that are left are the $42.50 gen admis tiks.

Sorry.... : (

6. Craig avatar

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 1:07 PM, Craig said:

Gold VIP is sold out for both Syracuse & Binghamton shows, but silver pkgs are still available, but don't include meet & greet....

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 8:46 AM, MIA said:

Awesome! Best present ever!!! Have a great time, enjoy the show. Better hurry with the VIP incase they are sold out.