On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 6:19 PM, MIA said:

ok, waiting for chapter two....tapping fingers against the key pad waiting..... :D

2. XxEmo_PaganxX avatar

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 6:39 AM, XxEmo_PaganxX said:

Elly, sorry if that confused you. This is just the mind of the current main character. This is how his mind works. At the moment, its all in a buzz because of Angel's death. Does that make more sense?
    I will Post chapter 2 soon. I appretiate the positive comments!!
    Oh yeah, and let me know if i'm getting too cliche, know what I mean?

3. XxEmo_PaganxX avatar

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 6:36 AM, XxEmo_PaganxX said:

This is only the first chapter guys. I've gotten a lot further than that. I was just hoping that maybe you guys could help me. i knew it wouldn't make any sense if I just posted the chapter I was on.

4. Edward avatar

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 12:49 PM, Edward said:

Very good writing I must say. It seems you have something going on. But as for the title, I think you need to dig in a little bit more in to the story, is it complete? or you got stuck in some chapter?
    I recommend that you finish the story first, if you haven't yet, then go on a hunt for the title. If it's complete then give it another read and find out what you where shooting for, what was the meaning behind your letters. And titles will pour as drops in a rainy day.
    As for asking other people what should be the title for your story, I don't know about that, I've always believed that there's only one correct title for each story, and only the autor behind the words knows it.
    Keep knocking those words.
    All the best.

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 11:10 AM, MIA said:

wow, you write well. i though, hmm it's kinda long, i'll read it is bits...but i was hooked and read right through it all. ok you have to post chapter 2....3 and so one.
    Not sure where you are going but how about Angel's Smile